Std 1 to 8 Exam time table decided primary school varshik pariksha 2022
💥 ધોરણ 1 થી 8 પ્રથમ સત્ર પરીક્ષા 10-10-2022 થી શરૂ.
Subject 2nd semester Examination std 1 to 8 of all subjects of the same examination and necessary instructions regarding its schedule.
Reference: (1) Resolution number of education department: Bamash / 1120/15 / six to 16/06/2015
(2) Single File No. 2 of GCERT dated 21/01/207 received approval from Education Department
In view of the above subject and context, it is to be mentioned here that the schedule of the second semester examination is attached with the same question papers to evaluate the students studying in all the medium government, grant aided and autonomous primary schools of the state for which the following instructions have to be taken into consideration. Primary school time table
- 1. The syllabus of the second semester will be taken into consideration in all the subjects of Std. 6 to 8 in the main test.
- 2. Gujarati (first language), Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Environment will have to implement similar tests. Granted and self-supporting primary schools will be able to test the remaining subjects voluntarily. Government primary schools will have to implement the same tests for all academic subjects. Std 1 to 8 home learning video CLICK here
- 3. In schools where shift system is implemented, examinations of all subjects of all standard will have to be conducted as per the given schedule. 4. Poo of paper. Responsibility for language purification District Education Committee - District Primary school
પ્રથમ સત્રાંત પરીક્ષા પ્રશ્નપત્ર બ્લુપ્રિન્ટ મળખું ગુણભાર સાથ ધોરણ 3 થી 8 તમામ વિષય
Education Officer as well as Governing Officer in the Corporation. 5. Students of Std. 6 and 8 will have to write answers in the test paper. From Std 1 to 8
Students will have to write the answers with a pen in a separate answer book. 6. Necessary arrangement of maps in social science subject and graph in mathematics subject
The district administration will have to deal with the corporation along with the test papers.
7. Detailed instruction on online data entry of examination result.
Will be given separately through Gandhinagar.
8. The syllabus of the second semester is included in this examination. Representative study findings for this are given along with the standard and subject.
9. The CD of test papers should be sent to the nodal officer appointed by you on the date mentioned from here to take the CD of test papers. If the nodal officer cannot be present due to circumstances, the responsible employee should be sent with the letter of authority. He will be able to coordinate with the district governor, DEO as well as DPEO and send one nodal officer to take CB. Exam related privacy must be maintained.
10, where there is no rate contract-tender of District Panchayat Education Committee, printing can also be done as per the rate contract of District Panchayat / Corporation. As well as the school level will have to make proper arrangements for distribution. 11. The instructions issued from time to time by the Government under COVID-12 shall be followed.
Enclosure: 1, List of representative study findings by standard and subject. Second Seminar Examination 2021-3 Timetable Std. 6 to 8