KALA UTSAV PROGRAM 2022 various competitions
Subject: Matter of conducting various competitions under the theme “Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” under Art Festival.
As per the approval received from the Minister of Education Hon
According to the above reference letter, the State Government may inspire and encourage the various arts and talents among the students as part of the development of various skills such as painting skills, literary composition skills, musical instrument skills etc. As part of the "Har Ghar Tiranga" program under the "Mahotsav" programme, drawing competition, children's competition, music (singing and playing) are organized in each district starting from the school level and coordinated by the Diet, Principal, DPEO, Ruler and DEO at the district level.
Necessary from the district level keeping in mind the following instructions and the duration of the competition involved Planning is advised.
1) Under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav program in all government, grant-in-aid and self-supporting higher primary and middle-higher secondary schools in the state, various competitions in art festival like painting, children's sammelan, sangeet sammelan (singing and Vadan) shall be made mandatory
2) This competition will be held in three sections.
Primary Section std 6 to 8
Secondary Division std 8 to 10
Higher Secondary Division std 11 to 12
For students of class 6 to 8. For students of class 9 to 10 For Class – 11th to 12th students
3) School level competition: All the first school level will have to organize the painting, children's, music (singing and playing) competition to be held under Art Utsav. At school level I, II and A third runner-up will be selected and only the entry of the first runner-up from each category will be submitted to the CRC. Q.D.C. Will be sent for level competition.
4) Cluster crc Level Competition : Cluster / Q.D.C. Based on the entries of the first rank contestants for the various competitions from the schools held at the level, the first, second and third rank contestants shall be selected and out of them only the entry of the first rank winning contestant from each division will be held by Taluka / SVS. To be sent for level competition.
5) Taluka / S.V.S. Level Competition: The first, second and third place contestants will be selected from among the first, second and third place contestants from the Taluka level based on the entries of the first place contestants for various competitions from the cluster/QDC level and only the entry of the first place winner from each division will be held at the district level. To be sent for competition. Taluka level competition is coordinated by Taluka Primary Education Officer, B.R.C. CO and lone buffalo, will stay with the convener.
6)District Level Competition: For various competitions from Taluka Level/SVS at District Level
Based on the entries of the first rank contestants, the first, second and third rank contestants shall be selected from among the competitions held and only the entry of the first rank winning contestant from each division shall be sent to the state level competition. District level competition will be conducted by Diet. The following prizes will be given for each competition for painting, children's, music (singing and playing) competitions held under Kala Utsav.