Gujarat Police Constable 10459 Post Bharti 2021 || Lokrakshak Bharati 2021 | Gujarat Police Dal Varg-3 sidhi bharati | Lokrakshak Recruitment Board
Gujarat Lok Rakshak Bharti Board finally comes up with latest police employment news to fill 12000 Constable posts in the state. We personally suggest all those individuals who are unemployed & finding govt careers should not miss the recruitment of Guj Police Constable and Jail Sipahi. The authority has revealed Gujarat Lokrakshak Notification 2021 Details at their primary portal. The online application for Gujarat Police Vacancy will be available to apply from November 2021 onwards. All those who are eligible need to apply for their desired post on or before the last date of OJAS Online Registration. All participants need to apply through online mode only
Constable / Lok Rakshak (Armed):
General Mental Ability
Constitution of India (Primary level)
Important Link :-
It has been done for 3 years. Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Socially and Educationally Backward
Class (SEBC) / Economically Weak (EWS) candidates will get five years exemption in the upper age limit.
(Ii) All women candidates will get five years exemption in the upper age limit. (Women candidates in the reserved category will get a total exemption of 10 years in the upper age limit)
(3) Exemption for ex-servicemen in respect of service rendered to ex-servicemen shall not be less than six months in a row. Exceeding the limit by more than three years Should not.
(G.R. Seva (Reserved for Ex-Servicemen) Rules-18 and Revised Rules-13 and Resolution No .: GS / 2018- (2) -RES-1085 3433-G2 of the General Administration Department dated R / 01/2018).
(2) Resolution No. CRR 103-40-G-2 of the General Administration Department of the Government dated 8/06/180, Resolution No. CRR-114-3-G-4 dated 01/09/180 and Dt. 08/12 As per the provision of Resolution No. CRR / 103006 CM-12 / G, 2009, the eligible sportspersons will get five years relaxation in the upper age limit.
(3) After all the above exemptions, the age of the candidate (except ex-serviceman) is 4 (forty four).
Should not be more than a year.
(2) Computer knowledge:
Candidate should have basic knowledge about computer as per the syllabus prescribed by the same resolution number CRR-10-2009-12050-GP dated 19/08/2009 and dated 19/08/2017 of the General Administration Department of the State Government. Or certificates of having done any diploma / degree or certificate course in computer knowledge in the institute or certificates of computer as a subject in degree or diploma course or having passed Std-10 or Std-12 examination with computer subject.
(3) All candidates should have required knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both languages as per recruitment rules. Candidates will have to fulfill the provisions of Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules-12 regarding citizenship, physical fitness and good character.
(2) Non Creamy Layer as stated by the Resolution No. Sashap / 19013/4 / A of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government, Gandhinagar dated 3.09.2017 for the candidates of Socially and Educationally Backward Classes to avail the benefits of that caste. The validity of the certificate will be up to three financial years including the financial year in which the certificate was obtained but such certificate has to be applied online.
> Physical Efficiency of Candidates who pass the Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Standard Test will be taken. In which height, chest and weight will be measured as mentioned in paragraph 11. - Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Efficiency Test (Physical Efficiency Test)
Calling all the candidates who have passed the Standard Test for the written test
Will come. (12) Written Examination:
Written examination of 100 objective questions will be taken for recruitment of all the posts. In which one mark of each question will be written and the total marks will be 100, which will be the time of examination for two hours. This question paper covers general knowledge, current trends, computer knowledge, psychology, history, geography, sociology, mental capacity, science as well as basic principles of the Constitution of India, Indian Criminal Act-190, Criminal Procedure Act-13, and Indian Evidence Act-1. Primary types of questions will be covered. This written test will be taken in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and OMR (Optical Mark Reader) method. All questions must be answered. Each question will also have a "Not Attempted" option. If a candidate does not want to answer a question, the "Not Attempted" option must be selected. If the "Not Attempted" option is selected, there will be no negative marking. For each correct answer One mark will be given and for each wrong answer the negative mark will be 0.4. If the candidate has not chosen any option then 0.28 marks will be considered as negative.If more than one option is selected then 0.28 marks will be considered as negative in OMR sheet. The use of White Ink is prohibited. If any candidate uses White Ink in the answer to any question, the answer will be considered wrong and negative marks will be given. - The medium of written examination will be Gujarati.
- The minimum qualification for passing the written test will be 50%.
Candidates who wish to recheck the OMR Sheet of their written examination will be given 15 (fifteen) days from the second day of declaration of marks for rechecking as indicated in the examination rules for the rechecking and will have to pay whatever is decided free by the board for rechecking.
(12) Special Marks Weight:
The marks obtained in the examination are as follows which are eligible for those candidates
Additional marks will be added. (1) Resolution No. dated 09/01/2071 of Government Home Department, Gandhinagar:
As per the provision made in GG / GUJ / 06/2021 / MHK / 1010/15 / C, (1) N.C.C. Additional 2 (two) marks to the candidates having "C" certificate of
Will be given.
(Ii) Certificate issued by National Defense University / Raksha Shakti University. They will be given higher marks as per rules,
Distinction - 5 (five) marks
First Class - 4 (four) marks
Second class-2 (three) marks
Pass Class - 2 (two) marks