Matter of doing primary school time in the morning.
- District Primary Education Officer, all- Governor, all
Subject: - Matter of doing primary school time in the morning.
Reference: (1) Letter of Gujarat State Primary Teachers Union dated 3/06/2021
(1) Letter of Primary Educational Federation-Gujarat J.No.18, dated 3/06/2021 (2) Notice of Hon'ble Secretary, (Education)
Regarding the above subject and context, to state that in all the primary schools under your jurisdiction run by the District Primary Education Officer in the districts of the state and by the Govt. In the Municipalities and Corporations, considering the current Kovid-12 epidemic. Secretary, as per the instruction received from the Education, the time of all the primary schools is kept in the morning till 31/06/2071. Therefore, taking into account the provisions of RTE Act-2006 in this regard, it is requested to give necessary instructions from your level to keep the time of all the primary schools under your jurisdiction in the morning.
Primary-Secondary Education Scholarship Examination-2021
No .: Rapbo / PSE-SSE / 201/3633 /
State Examination Board,
Opposite Government Library,
Subject: - Primary-Secondary Education Scholarship Examination-2020
Reference: - (I) Declaration of this office dated 08/01/2021: No .: Rapbo / Pvt.
(2) Circular No. dated 19/09/2011 of the office here: Rapbo / PSE-SSE / 2021 / 1912-17.
To state in the above subject that from the declaration of reference-1 by the State Examination Board in Std-9
For students studying in Primary Education Scholarship Examination and studying in Std
A notification regarding Secondary Education Scholarship Examination was published for the students.
And with reference circular, it has been decided to conduct this examination on 02/05/2021.
But due to the current state of infection with the novel corona virus (COVID.19) primary-secondary
Education Scholarship Examination-2020 is currently postponed.
The new date of this examination is now on the website of the State Examination Board www.sebexam.org
Will be announced. Whose relatives should take note.
mam Venue: - Gandhinagar
Date: - 19/06/2011
State Examination Board
Gandhinagar Is for the purpose of sending a copy
(1) District Primary Education Officer, (All)
Good to inform all the taluka primary education officers of the district as well as all the primary schools.
Good to inform all the schools under your jurisdiction.
(1) District Education Officer, (All)
Good to inform all the secondary schools of the district.
(2) General Manager, Index-B, Udyog Bhavan, Gandhinagar
This copy is well received.
(1) Hon., Secretary (Primary-Secondary Education), Department of Education, Secretariat, Gandhinagar,
(2) State Project Director, Office of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gandhinagar
(3) Deputy Director, Office of the Primary Director, Block No: 12/1, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar,
(4) Deputy Director, Office of the Director of Higher Education, Block No: 12/1, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar