Matter of keeping school time in the morning from 5th April
Gujarat State Primary Teachers Union
Chanakya 'GUPRA Educational Research Center, Sector-12, Gandhinagar. Phone: 009-504
Digvijay Singh Jadeja
1, Swaminarayan Society, Bungalow No. 2,
Plot No. 3, Pragati Park,
P.O. Byd, Dist. Aravalli.
Near Dijam Circle, Jamnagar
Mo. : 2020, 20305
Mo. : 206, 2
(Resolution No. PRE-114-13121-K of Education and Labor Department, valid from 7-8-95)
Hon'ble Shri Bhupendrasinh Chudasama Saheb
Minister of Education, State of Gujarat,
Swarnim Sankul-1, Secretariat, Gandhinagar.
Subject: - Matter of keeping school time in the morning from 1st April
Jayabharat co-stated that school hours are kept in the morning from 1st April every year.
But the district primary education officer was instructed to keep the school hours all day this year
Is. We have been introduced to this matter by many District Education Associations considering the following reasons.
We request to keep school hours in the morning from 1st April.
(1) Every year school hours are held from 1st April in the morning.
(2) At present, the temperature has increased since March 15.
(2) In the hinterland children come to school from afar. There is also a shortage of water in the hinterland.
(2) Due to the corona epidemic, only children from Std. 6 to 8 are coming to school less in the morning.
Keep school time in the morning so that a healthy leopard can get a good education in the heat.
(2) Matter of keeping school morning time as per 11 to 8 school working hours as per routine.
Currently the scorching heat, corona virus and children coming from the hinterland and water shortages
Considering the situation of Vigare, in the interest of the children, the school hours are 11 to 9 in the morning according to the working hours.
OFFISIAL PARIPATRA READ HERE
(Digvijay Singh Jadeja)
Copy to :
- Hon. Shri Dr. Vinod Rao Saheb, Secretary, Education Department, G.R.A., 2/3, Secretariat, Gandhinagar.
- May. Mr. M. eye. Joshi Saheb, Director, Primary Education, G.R.A., 12/1, Dr.GM Bhavan, Gandhinagar.