Corona Update (Live) : new cases in Gujarat today
75482 people are so far affected in Gujarat by novel coronavirus covid-19. 58539 out of 75482 have recovered. Sadly, 2731 patients have died due to coronavirus in Gujarat. 14212 patients are still in hospital and recovering. The last recorded case of coronavirus in Gujarat was 39 minutes ago. Below is the list of sources from which data is aggregated into a crowdsourced patient database along with some note on travel history and suspected contraction from another patient if any. All data is verified by a group of volunteers at Covid19India.org after aggregating from various district and state level health bulletins and other reliable sources.
Surat continued to report the highest number of cases in the state. On Sunday, it added 299 new cases, taking the count in the district to 12,268. With 12 fatalities in the day, the death toll in Surat district went up to 544, it said.
The number of recovered cases rose to 40,365 with 753 patients being discharged during the day. The recovery rate in the state now stands at 72.31 per cent.
Out of 21 fatalities in the day, two deaths were reported from Vadodara and one each from Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Morbi, and Rajkot, the release said.
Vadodara reported 92 new cases, Dahod 30, Bhavnagar 31, Narmada 26, Surendranagar 24, Patan 22, Junagadh 20, Jamnagar 14, Gandhinagar 19, Kutch 20, and Bharuch 19.
A total of 21,708 tests were conducted in the day, taking the total count in the state so far to 6,42,370, which comes at 333.96 tests per day per million population, the department said.
What are mutual funds?
- I do people buy mutual funds?
- What types of mutual funds are there?
- What are the benefits and risks of mutual funds?
- How to buy and sell mutual funds
- Understanding fees
- Avoiding fraud
- Additional information
- Mutual funds are a popular choice among investors because they generally offer the following features:
- Professional Management. The fund managers do the research for you. They select the securities and monitor the performance.
- Diversification or “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” Mutual funds typically invest in a range of companies and industries. This helps to lower your risk if one company fails.
- Affordability. Most mutual funds set a relatively low dollar amount for initial investment and subsequent purchases.
- Liquidity. Mutual fund investors can easily redeem their shares at any time, for the current net asset value (NAV) plus any redemption fees.