Reference:- 1. Hon. Office of Minister (Education) dated:- 21/11/23 No.:- Ans./
7725/2023 2. Education Department dated:- 21/11/2023 No.:- PRE/122023/CPR Training/K
Returning to the above topic and context, recently cases of cardiac arrest and heart attack among young children and youth are increasing across the state. The state government is sensitive about such frequent incidents. The state government is committed to prevent the occurrence of cardiac arrest and heart attack. Pursuant to which on 22/11/2023 Hon. Under the chairmanship of the Minister of Education, INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGIST- GUJARAT has organized a video conference to organize CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) training for the students of government primary schools across the state in the presence of deans and doctors of 37 medical colleges of the state. The following arrangements have been made so that maximum number of primary school teachers across the state can receive this training.
Date of training
Dt:- 03/12/2023 and
Date:- 17/12/2023 (2 days)
Place of training
Which is the medical college of that district
10-00 AM to 06-00 PM
Duration of training batch
Training of 300 teachers in 1 hour batch (Total training of 2400 teachers in eight batches of 1 hour in 1 day) Training of total 4800 teachers per district in 2 days of training.
In order to benefit maximum number of teachers working in your district during the said training, the following suggestions have to be taken into consideration.
• If 300 teachers are to be trained in 1 batch, 300 teachers from 1 taluk should be planned accordingly.
If the number of teachers in any 1 taluka is less than 300, then a batch has to be formed by including the teachers of the nearest taluka.
• CPR training means respect. The instructions given in the video conference organized under the chairmanship of the Minister have to be taken into consideration.
• A list of the batchwise teachers who have benefited from the training in the said training should be made and the list should be sent to the doctor of the concerned district medical college as per the attached list.
• Districts which do not have medical college should not plan in the first phase from 03/12/2023 but should plan in the subsequent phase in consultation with their nearest district medical college doctor.
• The district primary education officer, district education officer and administration officer in coordination with the doctor of the concerned medical college will have to plan accordingly when the teachers of that district reach the training venue as per the allotted time batch wise.